- We have pay by phone credit card facilities. Ph (08) 8332 1401 or 0412 153 443
- Click the Book Now button on the tour page. We will reply with a confirmation. (make sure all details are correct)
- (The credit card holder needs to sign our copy when we meet you at the bus.)
- You can book in advance, secure your seat with your credit card and pay cash to the driver on the day.
- You can cancel your tour with plenty of notice (minimum 24 hrs) and you will not be charged. See our cancellation policy. We can resell your seats if you give us notice.
- Book and pay at your local Travel Agent or South Australian Travel Centre.
- Courtesy pick ups are at our discretion and some requested locations may incure a surcharge.
- Tour E2 finishes at 42 King William St at 1pm and Tour E3 begins at 42 at 1pm. There are no pick ups for E3.
- Admissions to main attractions are included as stated.
- Lunch is included on the E5 Barossa.
- Child fares 3yrs - 15yrs inclusive. Children under 3yrs are free - limit of one child for free and food for the little one is to be provided by you.
- Minimum bookings are required for the tours to operate. Alternative tours may be offered if necessary and refunds will be offered if we do not have enough passengers to run a tour. You will be given plenty of notice and it is rare for our great value tours to cancel.
- A cancellation fee may apply depending upon your travel agents conditions. Some travel agent conditions are beyond our control.
- If less than 24 hours notice, to cancel travelling on a tour by you is given, then there is no refund. We make plans based on your bookings. If more than 24 hours notice is given (we can resell your seats), a full refund may be offered depending upon your travel agents policies.
- Fares and itineraries can change without notice.
- We do not refund because you have a hangover or you are sick or you miss your plane - that is what Travel Insurance is for!
- Travel insurance is recommended, by passengers own arrangement. We reccomend that you contact your travel agent or secure your own travel insurance to cover yourself for unforseen circumstances. For Kangaroo Island you can read Sealink's disclaimer on the Payment Options page of this website.
- Always carry your valuable possessions with you when travelling!
- We accept no responsibility for lost or stolen property. Always take valuables off of the bus and keep them with you.
- Our business is not responsible for venue price increases. Fuel goes up, food goes up etc, etc. Should prices rise beyond our initial agreed costs, at the time of publishing brochures, then we will inform you of the increases and offer you choices. Every effort goes into offering the best value tours possible whilst maintaining proper safety standards and fair wages for our Drivers.
- Tours do not run on Christmas Day, New Years Day or Good Friday.
Telephone: (08) 8332 1401
Kangaroo Island Sealink Disclaimer Information
SEALINK BOOKING CONDITIONS
At the time of publishing, all costs, itinerary details, ferry schedules and accommodation information were correct as per the itineraries. However,
these can be subject to alteration, sometimes without notice. All services and reservations provided are subject to the conditions of the principal
providers and no responsibility is accepted by the SeaLink Travel Group for misrepresentation, unforeseen omissions or additional costs incurred,
including those arising from adverse weather conditions. Refunds may not be available for unused services. Travel insurance is highly recommended.
UNACCOMPANIED MINORS AND TRAVEL BUDDY CONDITIONS
Children up to 15 years of age must be accompanied on any SeaLink ferry service by a parent or guardian.
BOOKING AND FINAL PAYMENTS
To make a booking a deposit of $50 per person is required. Final payments must reach The SeaLink Travel Group no later than 30 days prior to
departure. For bookings made online, within 30 days of travel date or for the KI Pro Surf Event, full payment should be received at the time of
Due to the complexity, staff time and communication costs of the booking process, a charge of $22 (incl GST) may apply to each modification made
after the original booking.
Please note that online bookings cannot be modified online and must be made through our Customer Contact Centre by calling 13 13 01 (within
Australia) or +618 82028688 (from outside Australia), or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the unlikely event that a booking, or part thereof is cancelled, cancellation fees apply to the booking value as follows:
Cancellation more than 30 days before departure - $50 per person
Cancellation between 7 & 30 days before departure - $50 per person or 50% of total cost whichever is greater
Cancellation less than 7 days before departure - $50 per person or 80% of total cost whichever is greater
Cancellation within 24 hours of departure - 100% of total cost
No refunds will be made for services not availed once travel has commenced. All refund claims must be made in writing. Please note operators reserve
the right to charge cancellation fees in addition to the above. Insurance is strongly recommended and available at the time of booking.
Holiday plans can be disrupted and cancellation fees can be costly.
Travel insurance is inexpensive and highly recommended. Your travel agent or SeaLink Travel Group Consultant can advise you and provide
CONDITIONS OF FERRY PASSAGE
1. Check-in time for all departures is to be a minimum of 30 minutes prior to departure. Due to loading requirements, The SeaLink Travel Group
reserves the right to refuse boarding for both passengers and vehicles that check-in after this time.
2. Drivers only permitted on the vehicle deck.
3. Drivers must accept direction by SeaLink Travel Group crew at all times during loading and unloading.
4. Smoking is prohibited on the vessel at all times.
5. Travel may only be permitted for a person or persons whose name(s) appear on the SeaLink Travel Group manifests. Travel arrangements may only
be transferred to another person(s) with the knowledge and authority of the Company and the person who made the booking.
6. SeaLink Travel Group reserves the right to refuse to carry any person or cargo aboard any Company vessel or vehicle where the Company deems the
person or cargo to be undesirable, unsuitable or dangerous.
7. Flammable liquids in portable containers will not be carried (eg. boat tanks, jerry cans, paints & thinners) unless arrangements have been made prior
as loading may be required on a flammable / dangerous goods departure.
8. If you are travelling on a 'Spirit of Kangaroo Island' service you may be travelling with freight, which could include livestock or fuel. For more
information, please contact The SeaLink Travel Group on 13 13 01
CONDITIONS OF TRAVEL & BOOKING:
1. In these conditions "the Company" means SeaLink Travel Group, its servants and agents and "the passenger" means the passenger booked to travel.
Travel must be completed within 12 months of payment. These conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the
Commonwealth of Australia and any Australian State.
2. The Company reserves the right to cancel, vary this service in any way, or substitute any ferry or other means of transport without incurring any
3. Fares, times, schedules and routes are subject to alteration, without prior notice, at the discretion of the Company.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may arise in the event of cancellation of this service or the abandonment of the
service during the course thereof (should the Company or any of its servants or agents decide that such abandonment is necessary) or of any
deviation or delay in any service arising from any cause whatsoever. In any such event the Company will not be liable in any way for consequential
damage including, but not limited to, the cost of accommodation or for any alternative means of travel which may arise and any additional expense so
arising shall be the liability of the passenger.
5. The Company accepts no responsibility for loss of, or damage to, any vehicle being carried for the passenger, or luggage, or for consequential
damages arising there-from whether sustained during off-loading or transportation, and whether arising from negligence, malfunction of the vessel
or other cause, except to the extent that the exclusion of such liability is prohibited by law.
6. The Company accepts no responsibility for any injury and/or death of a passenger travelling on this service whether caused by negligence,
malfunction to the vessel or other cause except to the extent that exclusion of such liability is prohibited by law.
7. Kangaroo Island is a Ligurian Bee Sanctuary. Importing honey, pollen or other bee products is prohibited. A fine of up to $10,000 may apply.
8. Biosecurity on Kangaroo Island - Please help protect Kangaroo Island and keep it safe from pests and diseases. Do not bring any bee or honey
products, unwashed potatoes, vine cuttings, foxes or rabbits onto the island. Penalties may apply. Visit www.goodfoodkangarooisland.com for
9. Kangaroo Island Council must be notified, by the owner, of any dogs or cats visiting the Island via Customer Services on 8553 4500. Full details
of Council’s By-Laws on Dogs and Cats can be found on Council’s website at www.kangarooisland.sa.gov.au
The SeaLink Travel Group values your privacy. For full details please read our privacy statement which can be provided by your SeaLink Travel
Group Consultant or found on our website www.sealink.com.au